Terms & Conditions
Last updated December 01, 2019
"Ontologistics" "prime kosher" is an e-commerce platform where businesses and manufacturers (“merchants”) can sell their goods directly to consumers. As a passive platform, "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" is actively involved in the listing, sale or delivery of items offered by its merchants.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
- The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site or use the Marketplace Offerings.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
- You may not use the Site or the Marketplace Offerings for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of Marketplace Offerings, violate any laws. Among unauthorized Marketplace Offerings are the following: intoxicants of any sort; illegal drugs or other illegal products; alcoholic beverages; games of chance; and pornography or graphic adult content, images, or other adult products. Postings of any unauthorized products or content may result in immediate termination of your account and a lifetime ban from use of the Site.
- We are a service provider and make no representations as to the safety, effectiveness, adequacy, accuracy, availability, prices, ratings, reviews, or legality of any of the information contained on the Site or the Marketplace Offerings displayed or offered through the Site. You understand and agree that the content of the Site does not contain or constitute representations to be reasonably relied upon, and you agree to hold us harmless from any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations contained within the Site’s content. We do not endorse or recommend any Marketplace Offerings and the Site is provided for informational and advertising purposes only.
- You may be required to register with the Site in order to access the Marketplace Offerings. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the Marketplace Offerings available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the Marketplace Offerings will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All Marketplace Offerings are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that Marketplace Offerings will be in stock. Certain Marketplace Offerings may be available exclusively online through the Site. Such Marketplace Offerings may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of the Marketplace Offerings offered or available on the Site. All descriptions or pricing of the Marketplace Offerings are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any Marketplace Offerings at any time for any reason. We do not warrant that the quality of any of the Marketplace Offerings purchased by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Site will be corrected.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
- We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases of the Marketplace Offerings made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
- You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- Please review our Return Policy posted on the Site prior to making any purchases.
- You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Marketplace Offerings, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Marketplace Offerings as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Marketplace Offerings to you.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Marketplace Offerings.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and the Marketplace Offerings and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
- This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
- We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
- We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
- We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
- We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
Apple and Android Devices
- As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site or the Marketplace Offerings ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
- We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney
TERM AND TERMINATION
- If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Marketplace Offerings without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings.
- If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved through binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Consumer Rules"), both of which are available at the AAA website: www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in brooklyn, New York. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
- If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable, and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
- The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
- There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
- THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE OR THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Marketplace Offerings, as well as data relating to your use of the Marketplace Offerings. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Marketplace Offerings. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
- Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
- If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
- The information provided by Ontologistics (“we,” “us” or “our”) on http://pkosher.com (the “Site”) and our mobile application is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
- The Site and our mobile application may contain (or you may be sent through the Site or our mobile application) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- The Site cannot and does not contain food products - perfume and beauty products advice. The food products - perfume and beauty products information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of food products - perfume and beauty products advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- The Site and our mobile application may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. Our affiliates include the following:
- Awin (Affiliate Window)
- CJ Affiliate by Conversant
- eBay Partner Network
- Rakuten Affiliate Network
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
- The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
- The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
- The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users whoprovide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimoni
Merchant Terms of Service and Agreement
These Merchant Terms of Service and Agreement were updated on December 01, 2019. If you register on or after December 01, 2019, your use of the Services is governed by the terms below.
Merchant Terms of Service and Agreement
Please read these merchant terms of service and agreement (“terms of service,” “Terms” or “Agreement”) carefully before using the website, applications and services offered by Ontologistics -Ontologistics, doing business as prime kosher. ("Ontologistics" "prime kosher" “we,” and “us”). This agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use as a merchant of our website(s), services or applications, including, without limitation, the website at https://pkosher.com/ and app offered under the name https://pkosher.com/
By registering for or otherwise using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or published or made available by "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" .
- "Ontologistics" "prime kosher", is a Marketplace
You understand and agree that. "Ontologistics" "prime kosher", is a Marketplace
is a marketplace and as such is not responsible or liable for any content, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, products, listings, links or information posted by you, other merchants or outside parties on "Ontologistics" "prime kosher", is a Marketplace You use the Services at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and your Affiliates (defined below) waive claims related to, and agree that "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" and prime kosher Affiliates, including any of their officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents, are not responsible for (a) any statements, guarantees, services in this agreement, and expected transactions, including merchantability, applying to particular purposes or any implied warranties; (b) implied warranties based on the transaction process, the performance of the contract or trading practices course of dealing; or (c) any duties, responsibilities, rights, claims or tort reliefs, whether or not they are due to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher", is a Marketplace
negligence. “Affiliate”“ shall mean, with respect to any entity, any other entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with that entity.
If you have disputes with any third party over any product, offering or interaction over the Services, you agree not to make any claim of any kind or nature against "Ontologistics" "prime kosher", is a Marketplace or its Affiliates, no matter whether such claims, requirements or compensation of damages are known, ensured or released.
- Membership Eligibility
"Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are at least 18 years and who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Service to any person or entity or change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Individuals under the age of 18 or who cannot form legally binding contracts must at all times use the Services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In this case, the adult is the merchant and is responsible for any and all activities.
- Fees and Payment
"Ontologistics" "prime kosher" will collect fees or other amounts from you, for your use of the Services, as set forth in its policy on Fees and Payments or as otherwise communicated to you by "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" .you are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with using and selling on "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" . View Fees and Payments
The merchant also may incur fees through the use of various payment providers or processors. Any such payment provider or processor fees will be determined by any agreement the merchant may have with a payment provider or processor, and "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" is not responsible for reviewing, advising on, or paying any such fees
"Ontologistics" "prime kosher" will make payments to you, in connection with your use of the Services, as set forth in its policy on Fees and Payments or as otherwise communicated to you by "Ontologistics" "prime kosher".
In addition to the above, "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may unilaterally elect to delay the remittance and withhold the amounts payable to merchants, or any other payment due under the terms of this Agreement or its policy on Fees and Payments, until such time as "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" receives confirmation of product delivery. Transactions for which "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" cannot confirm delivery may be ineligible for payment.
In the event that "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" elects to remit an amount to you before the eligible payment date for such amount through a discretionary advance or advance made through your payment processor or provider (hereinafter a “Discretionary Advance”), "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may reduce merchant’s payment eligibility by the amount of the Discretionary Advance either immediately or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable.
Moreover, If "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" determines that your actions or performance may result in returns, chargebacks, claims, disputes, violations of our terms or policies, or other risks to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" or third parties, then "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may in its sole discretion withhold any payments to you for as long as "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" determines any related risks to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" or third parties persist. For any amounts that we determine you owe us, we may (a) charge your account or any payment instrument you provide to us; (b) offset any amounts that are payable by you to us (in reimbursement or otherwise) against any payments we may make to you or amounts we may owe you; (c) invoice you for amounts due to us, in which case you will pay the invoiced amounts upon receipt; (d) reverse any credits to you; or (e) collect payment or reimbursement from you by any other lawful means. If we determine that your account has been used to engage in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or to violate our policies, then we may in our sole discretion permanently withhold any payments to you. In addition, we may require that you pay other amounts to secure the performance of your obligations under this Agreement or to mitigate the risk of returns, chargebacks, claims, disputes, violations of our terms or policies, or other risks to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" or third parties. These amounts may be refundable or nonrefundable in the manner we determine, and failure to comply with terms of this Agreement, including any applicable policies, may result in their forfeiture.
- "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Intellectual Property
The materials displayed or performed or available on or through the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, articles, photos, images, illustrations, user submissions, and so forth are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. You promise to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in such content you access through the Services, and you won’t use, copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any content not owned by you, (i) without the prior consent of the owner of that content or (ii) in a way that violates someone else’s including "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" rights.
- Access and Interference
Much of the information on "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" by "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" merchants or third-parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" for any purpose whatsoever, except to the extent expressly permitted by and in compliance with these Terms and "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" API Terms of Service , without "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" prior express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" infrastructure; or
Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services.
Without limiting any other remedies, "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may, without notice, and without refunding any fees, delay or immediately remove Content, warn "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" community of your actions, issue a warning to you, restrict your selling privileges, prohibit your access to the Services, temporarily or indefinitely suspend or freeze your account privileges, terminate your account, issue penalties against you, cause payments to you to be withheld or forfeit, take any other actions as may be required by law, and/or take technical and legal steps to keep you off the Services if: you breach these Terms (including, without limitation, any terms or policies incorporated herein); "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" is unable to verify or authenticate any of your personal information or Content; or "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" believes that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" policies, have engaged in improper or fraudulent activity in connection with "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" or your actions may cause legal liability or financial loss to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" or other merchants using the Services.
- Taxes; Legal Compliance
As between the parties, you will be responsible for the collection, reporting, and payment of any and all of Your Taxes, except to the extent that "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" chooses or is required to calculate, collect, and remit taxes according to applicable law.
Notwithstanding or limiting in any way the foregoing, you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of any Service and, if applicable, your listing, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items. In addition, you will be responsible for paying, withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties, and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services, provided that the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may, in its sole discretion, do any of the foregoing on your behalf or for itself as it sees fit.
During the course of your use of the Services, you may receive information relating to us or to the Services that is not known to the general public (“Confidential Information”). You agree that: (a) all Confidential Information will remain "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" exclusive property; (b) you will use Confidential Information only as is reasonably necessary for your participation in the Services; (c) you will not otherwise disclose Confidential Information to any other person or entity; and (d) you will take all reasonable measures to protect the Confidential Information against any use or disclosure that is not expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not issue any press release or make any public statement related to the Services, or use our name, trademarks, or logo, in any way (including in promotional material) without our advance written permission, or misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us in any way.
- Force Majeure
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under this Agreement by reasons, events or other matters beyond our reasonable control.
- Relationship of Parties
2.This agreement shall not constitute or imply any partnership, joint venture, agency, fiduciary relationship or other relationship between the parties, other than the rights and obligations expressly set out in this agreement.
Neither party shall make or hold itself out as having authority to make any commitments on behalf of the other party.
3.For the avoidance of doubt, any action or function performed for the merchants or sellers on the website and platform by "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" or by a representative of "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" prior to actual listing and joining or after listing and joining the merchants as merchants or Sellers on the Ontologistics platform "prime kosher",
All actions taken are part of the service for merchants and sellers,
Including contracting and negotiating with suppliers and service providers of the merchants or sellers, for obtaining pictures and essential information of the products that the merchants or sellers wish to sell on the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" platform,
Also including listing and updating products uploading images and any other type of uploading content uploading products and price updates and advertising on the system and on Ontologistics' prime kosher sales platform,
Including any action to collect the goods from the business or store or store of the known merchants,
All actions taken by "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" mentioned and not mentioned herein, are not a division of roles and responsibilities between "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" and dealers
will not create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between us.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the parties complete and exclusive understanding relating to the subject matter of the Agreement. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Optimizely Technology or any other subject matter covered by this Agreement.
- Electronic Communications
You agree to receive communications from "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" electronically, such as emails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and message on the Services, and to retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications and documents that "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" provides to you electronically will have the same legal effect that such communications or documents would have if they were set forth in “writing.”
- Suggestions and Other Information
If you or any of your Affiliates elect to provide or make available suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements, or other feedback or materials to us (collectively, “Submissions”), "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" will consider such Submissions to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" shall have no obligations concerning the Submissions, and "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and otherwise distribute, and exploit any of the foregoing Submissions in any manner, without any restriction or compensation to you. If we make suggestions on using the Services, you are responsible for any actions you take based on our suggestions
"Ontologistics" "prime kosher" API Terms of Service
By clicking on the “Accept” button, you or the entity or company that you represent (“you,” “your,” “yours” or “licensee”) are unconditionally consenting to be bound by, are becoming a party to this "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" API Terms of Service (the “Agreement”), and are hereby representing and warranting that you are authorized to bind licensee to the terms of this Agreement. Your use of any portion of the API (as defined below) shall also constitute assent to the terms of this agreement. If you do not unconditionally agree to all of the terms of this agreement, click the “Decline” button and you will have no right to use the API. If these terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms to the exclusion of all other terms.
- License Grant
- "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" API Restrictions & Ownership
You shall not (and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to), directly or indirectly: (i) rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, assign, or otherwise transfer any rights in or to the API;
(ii) clone the API, or use the API to build an application programming interface, application or product that is competitive with any "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" service; (iii) remove any proprietary notices from the API (or any portion thereof); (v) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or derive the source code, underlying ideas, concepts or algorithms of the API (except as and only to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable statutory law); or (vi) modify or create derivative works of the API. Wish shall own all right, title, and interest (and all related moral rights and intellectual property rights) in and to the API, including any copies and derivative works thereof. "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" does not grant you any rights or licenses relating to the API except as expressly and unambiguously set forth herein.
You shall use the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform or API only as permitted in the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Terms of Service and shall not use the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform or API to undermine the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform in any way (including, without limitation, to gain improper benefits such as unearned traffic or customer orders, or to violate any rules, regulations, laws, or "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" terms or policies).
- "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Information Restrictions
In addition to and without limiting the restrictions in Paragraph 2 related to your use of the API, you will not directly or indirectly: (a) use any "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Information (defined below) to gain any improper benefits from "Ontologistics" "prime kosher", including, without limitation, sales traffic or orders that you did not legitimately obtain through your authorized transactions with "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" customers; (b) use any "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Information for any marketing or promotional purposes, including targeting communications of any kind on the basis of the intended recipient being an "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" user; (c) create, sell, or distribute any products that incorporate or consist of the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Information; (e) disparage us or any of our respective products or services or any customer; (e) use "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Information in any way inconsistent with our or your privacy policies or applicable law; (f) do anything to affect the operability of the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform, including modifying, adapting, violating the security of, or hacking any services provided or systems used by "Ontologistics" "prime kosher"; (g) use any "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Information to violate the terms of this Agreement; or (h) do anything else that is not permitted under this Agreement.
"Ontologistics" "prime kosher" reserves its right to remove, limit, or otherwise restrict your access to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Information without prior notice and for any reason (including, without limitation, your or "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" merchants’ violations of Wish policies, terms, or the law).
“"Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Information” means, collectively, the API software, order information, information related to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" users, payment information or other information related to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" transactions, information related to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" merchants or suppliers, or any other information acquired by you from "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" or otherwise as a result of this Agreement, the transactions contemplated by this Agreement, or the parties' performance under this Agreement.
- Data Security
Pursuant to Section 1, "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" grants you certain rights to access and use the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform and the API, which rights may or may not include access to certain data related to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" users. "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" hereby reserves its rights to remove, limit, or otherwise restrict your access to the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform or API and associated data related to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" users when "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated the Agreement or that such actions are appropriate to protect or preserve the rights of "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" users. Without limiting the foregoing or any other restrictions in this Agreement, "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may take such action in the event it learns that you are engaging in any of the following conduct: (a) reverse engineering, disassembling, reconstituting, decompiling, translating, altering, duplicating or creating derivative works (including in relation to the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" source code, tools, algorithms, or otherwise); (b) tampering or removing any logo, trademark, copyright notice or any other statement of intellectual property ownership; (c) distributing, selling, reselling, leasing, licensing, sub-licensing, or otherwise using "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Information without permission; or (d) circumventing or modifying "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" protocols or analytical tools, statistical tools, or other "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" systems.
5. Compliance With Law & Additional Privacy Terms
In connection with this Agreement and as additionally set forth in the Merchant Terms of Service, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, all legislation, statutes, regulations and other enactments having the force of law and all industry codes, policies or guidelines and any applicable direction, statement of practice, policy, rule or order given by a regulator which apply from time to time in the country from which or to which the items are sold and/or offered ("Applicable Laws and Regulations")
In connection with your use of the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform and any other services offered by "Ontologistics" "prime kosher", and subject to the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Terms, you understand and agree that "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may disclose certain information about you to suppliers, consumers or other third-parties, including your:
Payment Method or Financial Account Information
Social network account credentials
"Ontologistics" "prime kosher" identifications or usernames
This Agreement, along with the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Terms, represents the complete agreement concerning the subject matter hereof between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. In the event of any conflict between the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Terms and this Agreement relating to the use of the API, this Agreement shall control. Except as otherwise set forth in the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Terms, this Agreement may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. The failure of "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by Licensee or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may revoke your license to the API at any time and for any (or no) reason by communicating this revocation to you. This Agreement is personal to Licensee and may not be assigned or transferred for any reason whatsoever without Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court
having jurisdiction or application may be made to such courjudicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be.
- Termination of Service & Indemnification
Without limiting any other rights or remedies of "Ontologistics" "prime kosher", "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may, without notice, and without refunding any fees, immediately terminate your access to the API and/or the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform if "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" determines, in its sole discretion, that you have: (a) violated or are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement; (b) engaged in improper or fraudulent activity in connection with "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" or the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform; (c) violated the law or relevant regulations; or (d) engaged in conduct or have performed actions that may cause potential legal liability or financial loss to "Ontologistics" "prime kosher", its merchants, or its users. Furthermore, "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" may terminate this Agreement for any other reason with 30 days’ notice provided to you (including by email or through the "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" Platform).
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU RELEASE US AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD WISH, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND PARTNERS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), LOSSES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED (A) YOUR ACTUAL OR ALLEGED BREACH OF ANY OBLIGATIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT; (B) YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OR VIOLATION OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, VIOLATION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHT OR THIRD-PARTY AGREEMENT, VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED THERETO; AND (C) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BY A THIRD PARTY USING YOUR ACCOUNT). YOU WILL USE COUNSEL REASONABLY SATISFACTORY TO US TO DEFEND EACH INDEMNIFIED CLAIM. IF AT ANY TIME WE REASONABLY DETERMINE THAT ANY INDEMNIFIED CLAIM MIGHT ADVERSELY AFFECT US, WE MAY TAKE CONTROL OF THE DEFENSE AT OUR EXPENSE. YOU MAY NOT CONSENT TO THE ENTRY OF ANY JUDGMENT OR ENTER INTO ANY SETTLEMENT OF A CLAIM WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. You agree that, to the extent there are sufficient funds within your "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" account, "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" use such funds to compensate "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" for the above-mentioned indemnity obligations.
As a legal person, you represent, warrant, promise and guarantee that during the period of registration and agreement: (a) you are legally established in accordance with applicable law, validly existing and in good operation; (b) you have all the necessary legal qualifications, rights, capabilities and authorities to sign this agreement, fulfill duties accordingly and grant rights, licensing and authority required by this agreement, and have the permissions, approvals and licenses required by your business and the sale of the items in the relevant countries; (c) you and your affiliates will comply with all laws to fulfill your rights and duties in this agreement;
(d) when offering any items for sale through the Services, you are in full compliance with all legislation, statutes, regulations and other enactments having the force of law and all industry codes, policies or guidelines and any applicable direction, statement of practice, policy, rule or order given by a regulator which apply from time to time in the country from which or to which the items are sold and/or offered (“Applicable Laws and Regulations”); (e) you shall maintain such records as are necessary pursuant to such Applicable Laws and Regulations and shall promptly on request make them available for inspection by any relevant authority that is entitled to inspect them; (f) you shall monitor any changes in the Applicable Laws and Regulations which may impact the sale of the items through the Services;
Account Transfer:You may not transfer or sell your "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" merchant account and username to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to bind the entity to these Terms.
Right to Refuse Service:"Ontologistics" "prime kosher" reserves the right, in "Ontologistics" "prime kosher" sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts and/or to refuse to offer the Services to you, for any (or no) reason and at any time.
- CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or the Marketplace Offerings or to receive further information regarding use of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings, please contact us at:
68 Jay St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone: 1 (929)289-5389